How to assemble: Watch this Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/shorts/52foLapE47khttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52foLapE47k
How to clean:
- Disassemble the cups and wash all parts with warm, soapy water
- Soak in boiling water directly in less than 30 seconds (optional)
- Air dry completely before assembly
- Store the cups in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight
- Read the manual for complete instructions
Each box includes the following: Valve, Protector, Connector, Insert , Funnel, Collection Bottle, Cap
- Default silicone insert (25mm) can’t be changed to a different size
- Using warmers, steamers, and other high-temperature heating systems are NOT RECOMMENDED.
- Except for the motor, all consumable parts of imani breast pumps are subject to wear and tear. It is recommended to use for 3 months. Please exchange the parts regularly.
- Slight variations in color, translucency, texture are expected but do not affect the performance of the item.
To determine the correct size, measure the diameter of your nipple (not including areola) and add 3-4 in millimeters.
- Example: 21mm + 4mm = 25mm (This is your size).
- If you are between sizes, choose the bigger funnel.
*If you require a different size from the 21mm insert or 25mm flange that comes with this pump, you may add on 19mm or 21mm to your order.
How to Wear
Position breast shield over nipple correctly.
Adhere tightly so there will be no gap between device and breast.
Hold breast shield in place with your hand.
After wearing the hands-free cup, squeeze and press the milk in correct posture.