How to assemble: Watch this Youtube video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52foLapE47k
How to clean:
- Wash with soap and water. Do not soak in hot water for more than 30 seconds.
- For added protection, sanitize using ANY of the ff: (a) UV sterilization, or (b) Swirl water for less than 30 seconds. Do not steam sterilize or be subject to high heat. The connector and cup can deform if subjected to heat for more than 30 seconds.
- Pat dry or air dry and keep them in a clean space.
Each box includes the following: Valve, Protector, Connector, Insert (25mm), Funnel (28mm), Collection Bottle, Cap
- Default silicone insert (25mm) can’t be changed to a different size
- Using warmers, steamers, and other high-temperature heating systems are NOT RECOMMENDED.
- Except for the motor, all consumable parts of imani breast pumps are subject to wear and tear. It is recommended to use for 3 months. Please exchange the parts regularly.
- Slight variations in color, translucency, texture are expected but do not affect the performance of the item.
How to Wear
Position breast shield over nipple correctly.
Adhere tightly so there will be no gap between device and breast.
Hold breast shield in place with your hand.
After wearing the hands-free cup, squeeze and press the milk in correct posture.